Sunday, August 22, 2021

Spooky Story Continued

Listened for a while to the next night's Coast to Coast AM on which the guest was described as a well known alien abductee, meaning someone who had been abucted by aliens, many times over his life he says. I gather he thinks they are doing genetic expeiments and creating hybrid babies from human with the "greys" which is what the aliens are called. A modern version of the angel-human begetting of the Nephilim, the giants of old as desribed in Genesis 6.

At least that's what the "aliens" want him to believe. Since they must be demons, or fallen angels, who are always engaged in some kind of deception of human beings, that may or may not be what they are really doing.

As I was listening from my biblical worldview of course I kept thinking that he didn't have to go through any of that. All he had to do was call on the name of Jesus, ask Jesus to help him, and the "abduction" would stop. As I kept listening I found out others had said the same to him. He said something like how if it was that easy there would be no alien abductions. Uh, yeah, if everybody called on Jesus there would be no alien abductions. Was he sayinjg people DO call on Jesus or what? I gather not. He didn't seem to be interested.

Yes if you call on Jesus he will save you from the demons. I had two experiences of demons when I was a new Christian and I did call on Jesus and the attacks stopped.

You can call off UFO visitations, ghosts, apparitions, or alien abdutions or whatever the demons are doing, by asking Jesus for help. Keep that in mind just in case.

No comments: