Surely there are enough sane liberalsout there somewhere who would change their minds about their libral views if they got hold ot f the struthm but the proble has always been how to get the truth to them. They follow only the esablishment press, TV or internet, often because they don't have tine for enythihg else, and all they are going to hear there is the liberal lies, or in Thomas Sowell's words, The Vison of the Anointed. Qhen a sane liberal does hear the truth it can knock him off hs feet for a while. That happened to the guy who founded the Walkaway movmeent some yhears back. He had to realize when shown it by a firnedm that the eida had been tlying to him about Trump, specifically in ths particular case, about Trump's supposedly mocking a reported who had a wphysical disability of some sort. The truth is that Trum0 was mocking something he said, which was evidenced to this ma by his friend by a series of videos showibg im mocking many others for their views. The man was devastated and it took him a few days to recover but then he got up and did his own research and found out that the media were lying about Trump all the time. Then he started the walkaaway movemetnt of people who were seeing tghrough the lies and leaving the Democratic party. I hoe his website is still out there.
One of those who contributed her stort to the walkaway moevement was a Georgia H who did a very articulate video about her echange of mind. I hope she is still out there too.
It seems to me that there is enough information that could and should change the mind of a sane liberal that it is well worth whatever it takes of our time and ingenuity to get the medssage out to thej. How has always been a problem, but a blitze of You Tube and Faceookk and Xh and Instagram and others would be good and when the message get s taken tdown put it back up ovr and over again. And give URLs to private websites where the information can be found, websityes you can start yourself. I ca't do any of this but surely there are some who can.
Recewntly Mark Levin pread some of an articulae by Ayaab Hirsi Alli about the true nautre of Islam hat ought to wake people up to the impossibility of every ever chaging their minds and winning them to the western mindset. I forget yhe title of her article unfortunately ubut he said it was on an internet magazine called Tablet, I think. Islam is one of the ways the country is going down, and could very well be the one that defeats all the others in the end because of its energetic implacability and conviction that it is God himself who wants them to destroy us.
It is stupidity of the sort Thomas Sowell writes about in The Vision of the Anointed that has allowed Islam to get as far as it has in America abd before us in Europe where it has been menacing them for a long tme. The idea that nineleeven was the work of eople who were merely victims of western discrimiunation , of lack of economc opportutyies and that sort of thing Sowell identifies as lies basred on nothing but the ideology that is sconteradicted by facts and reality wherever it is put to the test. Nopne of it explains our own domestic problems of poverty and criminality and it doesn't expplain Islam either.
But in the same of Islam it is a murderous ideology that truly inspires its adherents to kill those who oppose it and aims to take the whole world for Allah in tghe end that we're up against and that has been idgnored and pooh poohed for decades bnow. The evidence is right there in eheir holy books which are unholy but anyway, it's right there but still its ignored. As Swowell makes clear, those with the Vision nof the Anointed are impervious to facts and reality.
Alyaa Ayaan is an ex Muslimwho kows what she is talking about so she should have ore credibility than anyone in my position could ever have. But I got my own knowledge of these things back before nine eleven when I read by a boo k title Philistine by Ramon Bennett who documented the acttitudes of all the Muslim contries around Israel to make it clea rr that they are not in the slightest open to ay kninkd of negotionatio and we are fools to think they ever gcould be. Ww'vw bewen fools for many many years wbile Islam has bgrow in power in the west all the while.
I did some posys on Bennett way back on this blog I'm sure, and maybe on one of my other boogs so if you put his name in the search box at the upper left they may come up.
But that's ust abojtut Islam. Marxism and COmmunism are just as big a threat ad liberals need to get inoculated against those too. Mark Levin is a course as are all the standard conservative talk shows, but I remember the testimony of Yuri Bezmeov that I also posted on years ago and hope is stil out there because he made it plain that the Soviets were systematicaly working to undermine the west by introducing scertain ideas into oyur public mind which have unfortunatelysucceeded to the extent that they are a real threat now to the survivial of the nation. I may have a post on him that can be found through the search line with Yuri Bezmenov or just by looking for ghim on You tube.
I also remember the shocking fact that the great foundatons such as Rockefeller and Cearnegie had been prooting Ommunism in America. There was an interview with a I htink a senator at the time I think something Todd, I wish I could remember, about all that and if I can find it I'll try bto come back aand put the information here. Of course
Of course Thomas Sowell's book would go a long way if anyoe would read it. Too bad about hte title. Anyone coming on it cold isn't going to have any idea what it's really aboutut just from that title.
I'm sure there are lots of other sources out there too and if just a few people would make use of whatever social media or other internet outlets they have avaoialable to them as soon as possible maybe we could save this contry.
Oh, Bret and Heather, just remembered. I happened to hear an old podcast of their from before the elecyion in 24, titled The Caste The Case fo Trump. They are liberals bugy sane liberals and hey do a bgood mjob on that pocast of laying out whow the left is destroying the country and trump has the better agenda. Their podast is called Dark Horse podcast.
If anyobody got into any of these people beoeyond just these particular recent productons that would be good too . Ayaan for sre is full of good stuff, and although sometimes ret and Heather bore me they also have a lo of good stuff in betwen as well..
I've been positing from time to time about how we're under God's judgment, wgich swems apparent to me from the very fact that these destructive leftist ideas have been fagaining in power over the last decades. When it's hard to overturn something evil it's likely to be because it''s comeing from God as judgment ainst us. On the other hand He's obviously also have mercy on us since Trump has been making a lot of headway as well and the information I post above is out there to help us. It could all be blown away in one midtern election however, an certainy with the election of one more liberal Predsident. I had another blog about the daeth of America but it's een a long proloned death and we're still brearthing shallowely at least so I ope we can still be revived but i's going to take a lot of commitment.
faithswindow@mail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment