One of Tucker Carlson's guests mentioned a book titled From Time Immemorial which goes back ome thirty years or so and which I knew about although I don't recall reading it. He claimed to have haanswered its claim to show that there were no Ppalestinians in Palestine until quite recently which I too hae elieed for yeats. If he succeeded in proving th book wrong he didn't say anything to provwe it to me, didn't offer even any information about exatly what he thinks he proved wrong aor any argu ement whaytsoever. If tere is one I'd certainly like to know it bevuse for those thirty years or so I've believed that there just is no Palestinian people, that those who clai that name now acquirre it recently, maybe by Yasser Arafat's using it for them or something like that.
I got most of my knowledge about the Israel an Palestinaisn situation from a book titled Philistine by Ramon Bennett which I'd love to read again but it isn't in an audio format. I think it overlaps with the other book's nformation if I recall orrectly but that's something I'd like to be able to check out.
Anyway I think the main evidence that there were no Plestinians in that region comes from somethig Mark twain wrote about his fisit to the Holy Land in the late ninetenth century, escribingg it as a desolate wasteland pretty much uninhabited, with no political identity, just a wilderness rgion of the Ottoman empire. Aince I haven't read Twain's report I don't know how true this piscture it to what he wrote but it's good evidence for whatever was there at the time and it sounds liek there wasn't much. Some scattered settlements, nomads passing through, some people living in the area of Jerusalem, both Arabs and Jews, just not much there at all. WHen the Romans wiped out the land of the Jews it just naever came aback after that. So if there were any "Palestinains" the name would have cincluded the few who wre there when Twain asaw it and that included Jews as well as Arabs. Perhaps some of them had been there for a very long time but who knows.
Tucker interviewd a man who called himself a Palestinian Christian and I was ery ipressed with him as a Christian, vey committed to the teachings of Christ. Buy that label Palestinian did bother me. He claims to be descnding from a long line of Palestinains all the way back to the shephereds reported in the New Testaemtn to whom the angels announed th birth of Christ. His home uis alittle village near Bethleheme he said. I don't want to doub tthe truthfulness of a lovely Christian such as he csounds like but I have to think that he picked up that idea from somewere or perhaps a parent or granparent did and he simply beliees it. For one thing the shephered s of the New Testament would certainly ahve been Jews. Arabs are not part of the Chrsitain story. And any family that had lived there that long would hve had thousands of deascendans mosy of who I would think would still live in the same area but I gather the amily is quite small. I on't know. But
The Palestiians according to the books I mentioned, my own sources, todahy's Palestinians, are in reality the descendants of Arabs from all ove the Arab nations surrounding Israel who came to Isareal to find work when the Jews were building up the land. There would ahve been lots of work and many arabs came. Then when the Arabs wree about to attack Isarel I don't kow if it was right after they became a state or in sixty seven or which but the Arabs warned the Arabs living hin Israel to leae so they wouldn't be harmed in the attack. Those who left became the refugeses who became the Palestinians. Their own nations woujldn't take them back so they remained refugees and have been used as a weapon against Israel evr since.
If this is not true, if there wreally are some real Palestinians I'd likie to know it.. When tucker was given this general information he said it shouldn't be ahhard to find out since DNA testas are easy to get, and that's true. the Christan man laims he had his done and it plances him in that rearea. Maybe he's one of tghe few shose lineage does go back some ways but still, not all the ay back to the time before Jerusalem was destroyed. The devastation would have driven them out for one thing.
I hae no reason to change my mind about what I've always elieved, but apparently this false idea about an indigenous Palestinian people isn't qugetting questioned by anyone who beleives that sinde of the story. Tucker Carlson doesn't seem to harve questioned it.
Then there is this horrific acusation of Izrael as committing atrocities in their retaliation against gaa for the OCtober seveth masacre. I have no reason to bleieve any of that either but it's all you hear on the mainsream media who lie and lie and lie and lieo and lie and yet het elieved. One thing comes clear about the tactics of Islam ftom the books I mention above, that they consider it a righteous act to lie for Allah in order to deceive the Infidel, and it's jsucst second nature to them to make up statistics to give some false impression about how many were hurt or killed by Isael and that wort of thing. So now there's this accusation of Izrael of having murdered babies in some great umbers so that one of Tucker's guests kept calling them "baby killers' although nobopdy said anythig to prove to me there is a shred of truth in any of it. Oh he said ho it's "well documented" and general ities like that but no mention of any actual evidence. I know from years ago how Islamists would ll fake evidence too, even in silly ways like putting a pergetly healthy person on a stretcher and carrying him through the streets mournig over him, then when out of signt dropping the stregher and they all run away. I saw a lot of that stiuff yhears ago. And now they just make up statistics of the top of their heads as if they could know any numbers ofat all right awfter an attack occurrreed. What's ethe evence for "baby killers" None was given. A could of examples were ive about IDF soldiers apparently relishing the burning to death of a young woman and osmethig lese but why am I to believe anyu of that sort of thing, And why doesn't tucker question it/
I've yheard for years that the Israelis go yo great lenths to warn the civilian population when they ater about to attack to give them time to leaew and that they are generally very careful about civilizans, and I have no realson whatever to doubt taht, except fo these accusations on the other sinde that so far have no substance to them.
SUpposed ly the people have been staring because of Israel too althoughj food has been trucked in quite enough to feed them all many times over, but Hamas steals it. I've heard that ovr and over and over and yet the mainstream fake news is always about how they are starving because of Israel.
I don't have to believe the Israelis are some kind of angles but the problem is that I now they aren't demons and that's all theoother side has to say about them. I think compared to Hamas they might as well be considred angels.
Before I end this I just want to add a word about the zionism thing. The theology I believe gets called Treplacement Theology although it is not a relacement of anything, it is a fulfillment. I try tnot to get into flaps about it beause I do accept a fair amount of the end times scenario that the so caled Zionistas teach but sometimes it needs to be said. I'dve decided the the best way to deal with it is to emphasized that the theology is different from the political leel of the end times picture.
Qwll, it could get sticky but I could go with arguing for Abraham's having been given the literal earthly land of canann asa justifcation for the Jewish state, which is a different level from the theological again, which ghas Abraham seeing the heavenly Jerusalem behind the earthley givft as the true destination of the calling he has been given and the one he truly wants, the lnd of Canaan merely being an earthly type of the true givft. But that coud get sticky I know.
Then a couple more things. Tucker Carlson seems incredibly naive about Islam. When one of his guesets says someone in the Trup administration wants to deport all Muslims Tucker thinks that is a violation of our American way. Admitteedly deporting all lMuslims sounds pretty extreme but if you understand what Islam really its I think they should never hav been allowed in the country at all, certainly not allowed bo to build mosques, to practice their religion which is really a murder cult, a totalitarian tyranny, and never allowed to hold office. I guess it's mway toio late for that and with all these people thinking there is a real PLSTINAINA CAUSE THAT ITS ok FOR college studyesnts to protest for there's not much chance such an "outgraeous" idea could get a hearing, and they'd much prefer to throw me in ail I'm sure. But Islam is just whay I said, it's enitrely devoted to taking the world for Allah, subjugatin gor killing all dissenters if they can't be converted and so on. No such "religion" should ever hav been allowed in this country, they are absolutely at odds with everything America stands for, and the West in general. They AHSHOULSD all be deported. If those among them who asem to be moderates, and there areq euwuite a few, the ones who really either know very little about their religion or shy away from the hard bits, so in that sense aren't really Muslims at all, then they should be allowed to stay if they give up the religoin. All osquests should be torn down or given over toe other purposes. It is the main rason the West is going ounder, that Islam is tolerated, apparently not reogcognizes for the evil ideology it really is.The idea that we should tolerate protests on behalf of Palestinians which are a made up group as I understand it and I really think that is the case, yjeyu are just another term ofr Islam , for totalitarian murderers, is just crazy antiAmericanism. From the river to the Sea means annihilating all Jews, that's all it has ever meant. Sure a lot of this revolves around Israel, but it's far from all about ISrael, first the Suasaturday people and then the Sunday peope is another slogan. Killing for Allah is a righteous acgt for them. IT's IN THEIR BOOKS.
Yeah I'd like to throw out a lot of grops from the country from time to time, I'd like to throw out the entire Left. But I'd certainly like to have a law that keeps the Jesuits aout of the country, and the Pope but it's too late for that too. That's another totalitarian ideology masqueratding as a religion. It's got a Christain vneer and some many catholics are very nice patriotic Christains types of people although they are deprived for salvation by their "church."
OK I'll stop.
But I'm very very serious about the Muslims.
faithsqindow@mail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment