Sunday, June 12, 2022

Think Big. No reason We Couldn't Pull Down the Stanic Stronghold of Evolutinon if we Stay Connected tgo the Vine

Seems a bit odd thta I spent two months immersing myself in things Christian from listening to my audio Bible to listening to Christian books online to prayying a lot more which can be exhausting, to lisening to hymns and so on, and then after two months of that I suddenly got back into my creationist arguments. Just out of the blue it seems I suddenly got inspid to write a Word document off the top of my head about as much of my arguments as i can put together that wawy. It had to b4e that way because *I can't see well enough to review what I've alreaddy written on the subject. And it was hardly an organized effort though at least in part I managed some organization.

No comments: