Thursday, June 16, 2022

SO mUCH tO sAY aBOUT THE sILLY aTHEISTS tHAT mY hANDICAPS wON'T alLOW

Still wandering in the desert of the atheists at You Tube. Praying for the healing of my eyes and a more reliable computer so I could write something against them with some real clout. That would, or should, take fasting and prayer so it would be in God's will and by His direction. Oh how I'd love to do that.

Here's Christopher Hitchens at his most obnoxious

w

Hard to grasp how obtuse he is in this one when he can be so perspicacious on other subjects such as the rolse of the Roman Church in totalitarian politics. He also said something about modern bible translations I appreciate, I think in a four-way conversation with Dennet, Dawkins, Harris and nhimslef. How they've destroyed the English language. Something that really bugs me too. Not only are they based on bogus gREEK MANUSCRIPTS ABOUT WHICH HE PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW ANTHING, BUT THEY ARE WRITTEN IN ATROCIOUS eNGLISH.

aNYWAY, i'VE GOT ANOTHER OBNOXIOUS PERSON TO POST HERE: rICHARD dAWKINS DOING A ted TALK:

No comments: