Saturday, June 18, 2022

Corrected Egyptian Time Line Affirms the Presence of the Israelites in Egypt During the Exodus Period

On a few of the atheist videos Christopher Hitchens mentioned that there is no evidence from archaeology for the biblical period of the Exodus or the the years spent by the Israelites in Egypt between Joseph and Mosess. Since there is at least one Egyptologist who has questioned that standard evidence or lack of it, which I posted on before, I want to bring that post up again, but there's also been a second interview with the same Egyptologist since then whilch I'll put up here:



These interviews were done by my Great nephew C Jay Cox, and here is also a film that presents this new evidence, "Patterns of evidence.: that I found on Amazon at the time of the first interview.

Here's what I wrote at that time: two posts on the subject.

https://watchpraystand.blogspot.com/search?q=Rohl+Egyptologist

No comments: