Thursday, March 10, 2022

John MacArthur on the Antichrist System of the Popes and Roman Catholicism

This sermon by John MacArthur simply showed up at You Tube and it's a very thorough discussion of the Antichrist nature of the papacy so I want to be sure it gets posted here. I think it's a few years old but I can't find a date on it, maybe that's just because I can't see well enough but I don't kbnow when he preached it whatever the reason. It's a powerful and very pointed teaching, MacArethur does not mince words. Catcholicism is destroying people by their false salvation and Catholics need to learn this so they can escape.


The abomination of the elevatio of Mary by the Popes is shown in quotes from a book by Pope John Paul. The lie that Peter was the first Pope is described after Mary is discussed toward the end of the sermon.

I'm just happy I found this video. I've heard lots of good teachings on the subnjeject of the papal Antichrist, but Mac Arthur does a particujlarly good job of it.

Catholics need this teachinjg about over so they can save themselves and leave this abomination of a false church.

No comments: