Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Systemic Racism? Part 2

This is Coleman Hughes listing the names of whites who were killed by the police in ways similar to all the well known blacks who were also killed. Includes Tony Timpa who is the subject of the video I posted below.

Hughes' list starts about 4:40, runs to 9 or 11 or so. I'm sure I've heard this list discussed elsewhere but I've been unable to find it. I'm glad I found this one at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt95ct2gISA&t=2080s

If you don't go looking for it, and it's not easy to find even then, you won't see this information anywhere. It's obviously censored. For some reason they don't want us to know the truth, the media at least I mean, they want to promote the racist accusation, they want to promote division, they want to destroy America with their lies.

No comments: