Wednesday, March 23, 2016

EUROPE: STOP THE SAPPY TEARS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

I felt it myself but didn't quite have the nerve to say it. Then I saw it said at Front Page Magazine.

Yes, stop the grieving for the victims of the Brussels attack. The direct victims must grieve and be comforted, but everybody else: you should be ANGRY, you should be UP IN ARMS, you should be denouncing these murdering servants of the devil with every breath you take. Why are you shedding powerless tears and sending sweet sad condolences to Brussels when you should be declaring war on the enemies of Europe?

I know why and it's sadder than sad that you are the captives of the evil philosophies of Cultural Marxist Political Correctness.

And as I keep saying too:  I know it's because you hate the true God and this powerlessness is your due punishment.  This powerlessness that only feeds the ambitions of the jihadists. 

WAKE UP!  WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

Oh Lord. wake up Your people to pray for them.

No comments: