Yes I realized soon after I posted it that it's still bribery even if it's paid for privately so I repent in sackcloth and ashes. I was trying to give Trump the enefit of the doubt that he merely wanted to motivate people who would ordinarily fvote for him to actually get out and do it, but wrong is wrong and I repent.
However, I did have another bright idea, oh help us. Thinking of the problem I write ahout in the post below about how we can get some conservative sense into liberal heads it occurred to me that maybe we could pay them to learn about it. Maybe collect donations for it, maybe Elon Musk would like to contribute.
There isn't eough time to do a bgood job of it before the midterm election but the idea would be to collect a body of information that we can see is most needed to be heard by liberal s who never hear any of the truth and get it into reasonable sized chunks and pay them to listen to it. To ensure honesty I think conservatives should nominate their own liberal friends and family to be the recipiebnts of this. They won't talk to us and they wouldn't have to this way either, but maybe they'd be willing to hear a few things if they would earn some money doint it. I listed a few things I had in mind for the information in that post but I'm now thinking of adding segments of talk show hoests like Mark Levin and Sean Hannity and so on and parts of the free courses given by Hillsdale College, and of course parts of Thomas Sowell's nook and so on and so forth.
Well, why not. I guess it's bripbery of a sort but it doesn't coerce anyoe's vote, it's just an attempot to solve the problem of liberal ignorance.
faithswindow@mail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment